1. The closing date of the application for admission is 30 April 2015.
2. Applicants to the Xiamen Academy should be:
(1) law students; or
(2) teachers, lawyers or officials, etc. with at least a bachelor degree; and
(3) fluent in English.
3. The admission office of Xiamen Academy retains the right to require applicants to supply related documents or certificates to show their qualification or competency.
4. Admissions are granted on a basis of academic criteria and first-come-first-served basis. All applicants are required to fill out the online registration form (available on the Academy’s website) clearly and completely, with accurate and truthful information.
1. Visa Application: attendees shall bear the costs for obtaining a China entry visa. Xiamen Academy may provide necessary assistance to facilitate the attendees' visa application.
2. If applicants would like to apply for scholarship, please make clear the type of scholarship you intend to apply in the application documents.
3. Attendees are responsible for their accommodation in Xiamen. If possible, Xiamen Academy will provide relevant information.
4. If there is anything unclear, please feel free to contact us.
Application Documents Checklist:
Checklist of the application documents (can be submitted either by regular mail or via email):
1. A registration form;
2. Two letters of recommendation from two professors of international law (in a sealed envelope, signed on the reverse; or sent by the referee directly to the Academy if via email);
3. A curriculum vitae;
4. A certified copy of your examination certificates or list of the courses that you have taken in international law (private and public), with the number of hours and your results, issued by your university (or scanned copy if sent via email). If this is not possible, draw up by yourself and certify on your honour; and
5. An application for scholarship and supporting documents (in scanned copy if sent via email), if applicable.